Win-Medicare Pvt. Ltd. appreciates your interest and willingness to learn more about our products and brands. It is our foremost interest to reciprocate your faith. We respect your privacy. This is why, while offering you information; we are committed to the protection of your privacy.
2. OUR REPRESENTATIONS:
We do not link IP address to anything personally identifiable. This means that a User��s session can be tracked but the User will be anonymous.
Our website��s registration form requires You to give Us contact information like Your name and email address. We use this contact information from the registration form to send You information about our products and respond to Your queries.
Our website provides Users the option to opt-out of receiving future communication by choosing the unsubscribe option or You can request Us, in writing, to remove Your name from the list.
We undertake not to divulge Your information, save and except where law requires Us to respond to statutory authorities or direction of any Court or legal authority.
3. YOUR CONSENT:
4. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED ON THE SITE
Whenever the site collects any information from its users, it is used -/p>
1. To administer the site; and we may share such information with our affiliates, or with our other business partners.
2. To contact the user, including responding to your inquiries, however if you request that the information submitted by you is not be used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your request.
3. To improve the services we provide to you.
4. For such other purposes which you may request or consent to from time to time.
5. To maintain our business records, which included legal, security, regulatory, audit, risk-management and quality assurance purposes.
6. For such other uses authorized by law.